Put your values into practice.
Our Graduate Certificate will prepare you to become an expert practitioner in your setting. This program establishes a firm understanding of how restorative practices work.
- 4 courses: 2 required, 2 electives.
- Transparent Tuition guarantees your tuition never increases.
- Matriculated students will be assigned a faculty advisor to plan their course of study.
- No GRE required to matriculate.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
Many students begin with our Graduate Certificate and then continue to pursue a Master of Science degree. All courses taken for the Certificate can be applied toward your plan of study for your degree.
Complete your Graduate Certificate in less than a year.
- RP 500 Basic Restorative Practices is a hybrid course completed by first attending all four days of the Basic Restorative Practices professional development event, then completing the online RP 500 coursework.
- RP 525 Restorative Practices in Action, an online course, allows students to implement and evaluate a project in their own professional or personal setting.
- Round out your plan of study by selecting two courses from a wide range of electives related to applications of restorative practices in education, justice, counseling and leadership.
View a complete list of our course offerings.
Students who have matriculated into the certificate program must complete the program within two years.